The 1-up Pursuit The 1-up Pursuit

now this is a sprite movie done right

never mind all that other stuff that only uses spritesheets out of google. this is good. the sprites were augmented so that the motion was more natural, which looked very good and instantly looks as though effort was put into it. the scenes were also very fast and dynamic. the whole movie was just a fast ride. respect.

Beware of Busses Beware of Busses

30 seconds long and 5 megs in size

compression. have you heard of it? this one is not worth the wait for those of you with slower connections. it's really short and not funny. it's not even random. it's not even good. all I can say is that I can praise the creator for finding an outlet for his boredom, but what came of it was nothing particularly good.

Elroy responds:

Yeah, compression wasn't the first thing on my mind, but you do have a point. i'll look into it for future flashes.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

very cool

I like the kind of stuff where you make music with things you wouldn't even think to make music with. it was well done.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

this is just painful

I feel like I just ate a bucket of fried chicken. ugh. watching this actually made me feel like blowing chunks all over my bathroom. this is a collaboration gone horribly horribly wrong. congratulations guys. you crushed my spirit with this monstronsity.

The Bad Prank Call The Bad Prank Call

that is some fucked up shit

seriously. it was funny in the beginning then it just goes to hell from there. the animation wasn't that great, but jeez if you use your imagination this is a winner.

Seismologic Toss - Part 1 Seismologic Toss - Part 1

This is a sham

do not waste your time waiting for this to load. the loading bar is the fucking movie.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Quality! sweeet.

same awesome formula, great new-ish look. easteregg was pretty random too.

Apples. Apples.

finally some quality

it was simple, but it tells a short story along with some catchy kazoo music. it's been a while since I've seen stuff like this. this animation is great.

Metal Slug Collab Metal Slug Collab

that was pretty disappointing

there aren't very many metal slug movies out there. out of the ones that exists only a handful were actually good. this collab wasn't particularly good. Maybe you're trying humor that works well with NG's general populace, but this humor doesn't sit well with me. if you're going to make it funny, make it funny. but make it funny in the way that hasn't been done over 9000 times already.

Satan's Paradise Lost Satan's Paradise Lost

Good flash

compared to a long stream of crap I've seen in the portals this week, this looks good. the music was at least tolerable and there were no flashing backgrounds. It's also pretty funny on some parts.