Hard Mazes, maze 1 Hard Mazes, maze 1

this is well made

you can't cheat with this thing and man is this unforgiving. this is quite the challenge.

stammersa1 responds:

Hehe, thanks. I made it cheat-proof so people won't cheat as it spoils the game

Epsilon Epsilon

great presentation

the whole sci-fi element was really cool. this puzzler was really unique and engaging. no problems here. 10/5

Fires In Funtown Fires In Funtown

that's really interesting

a flash remake of a game and watch title. you should make more games based off of those.

Armed with Wings 1 Armed with Wings 1

unique game

interesting premise for a game to have. a rebel who dies, but comes back as a dark being with an eagle decoy. I like the element of stealth that is required in some levels. there are some small issues like slow or choppy animation and slippery control physics that should be improved upon. it's a good game, but improving these issues will make it gold.

Block Runner Block Runner

this is just annoying

bad choice of music, shitty sfx, and the ball is too small to see.

Dilrd responds:

Thanks :<

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

This game is great

very addicting and easy to play.

Tablet Training Tablet Training

it needs some improvement

for what it does it's effective enough, just one section sticks too long and I have to restart the whole thing. fix that and it'll be good.

Peter Griffin Dialogue Peter Griffin Dialogue

epic scale soundboard.

huge selection, funny clips, easy interface. possibly one of the best soundboards I've used.

Rocket Attack Rocket Attack

this game was pretty good

basic, classic, fun. the only problem I had was that the aiming was a little off, which made it a little difficult to destroy the missles.

Tetris Reborn Tetris Reborn

ther's nothing new about it.

it has everything I've seen before. If you released it a decade before then maybe there would've been something there.