Guiltygearx2-holyorders Remix Guiltygearx2-holyorders Remix

a very interesting remix

It sounds like something out of a castlevania game. It all sounds good and the scratching is a nice touch.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks!

Pathétique 2nd Movement Pathétique 2nd Movement

very nice

yes it does sound like something out of final fantasy, and this is because all the classics were uematsu's inspiration. just a little trivia there. now for the music. it was well done.

Grande Sonate Pathetique--_-- Grande Sonate Pathetique--_--

I remember this song

that's a remix to that theme from that old cg starship troopers series. well done.

biting virus biting virus

pretty mediocre mix

it's not as exciting as the original or the remix from ddr or diana. it's more like a bland cover for an old game from amiga or c64.

Requiem for a Dream Remix Requiem for a Dream Remix

this just beats all

I would never have thought I'd see a dnb remix of requiem for a dream, but you delivered and it all just feels so right. great job.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

not your finest work.

it's good, but it was nothing like your old work. yeah the techniques are there, but it just seemed like you slapped it together while you were tired or just didn't give a fuck.

FFTA - Snow Battle FFTA - Snow Battle

That's great stuff.

great translation, though the cymbals in the beginning weren't really necessary I thought.

Kim - Experiment #4 Kim - Experiment #4

sounds like a take on oldschool battle music.

if it weren't for that crappy P flash I would never have heard of that song, which wasn't used right. A few tweaks and it would be an awesome loop, but by itself it is worthy of being in a good short animation. I'll be hearing more of your stuff.

-MrMaestro- Paroxysm -MrMaestro- Paroxysm

so similar

sounds like a remix to a super robot wars Original Generation track, especially the piano parts.

ya-da-ne v3 ya-da-ne v3

sounds like a sega saturn track.

yeah. you recall when they used beats like that in the early to mid 90's? man those were the days. this song is awesome.

GameMusicPersonthing responds:

lol yeah man. and when there were actually good cartoons ahaha anyway, thanks