The 1-up Pursuit The 1-up Pursuit

now this is a sprite movie done right

never mind all that other stuff that only uses spritesheets out of google. this is good. the sprites were augmented so that the motion was more natural, which looked very good and instantly looks as though effort was put into it. the scenes were also very fast and dynamic. the whole movie was just a fast ride. respect.

Beware of Busses Beware of Busses

30 seconds long and 5 megs in size

compression. have you heard of it? this one is not worth the wait for those of you with slower connections. it's really short and not funny. it's not even random. it's not even good. all I can say is that I can praise the creator for finding an outlet for his boredom, but what came of it was nothing particularly good.

Elroy responds:

Yeah, compression wasn't the first thing on my mind, but you do have a point. i'll look into it for future flashes.

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

very cool

I like the kind of stuff where you make music with things you wouldn't even think to make music with. it was well done.

Hard Mazes, maze 1 Hard Mazes, maze 1

this is well made

you can't cheat with this thing and man is this unforgiving. this is quite the challenge.

stammersa1 responds:

Hehe, thanks. I made it cheat-proof so people won't cheat as it spoils the game

Epsilon Epsilon

great presentation

the whole sci-fi element was really cool. this puzzler was really unique and engaging. no problems here. 10/5

Fires In Funtown Fires In Funtown

that's really interesting

a flash remake of a game and watch title. you should make more games based off of those.

Guiltygearx2-holyorders Remix Guiltygearx2-holyorders Remix

a very interesting remix

It sounds like something out of a castlevania game. It all sounds good and the scratching is a nice touch.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks!

Pathétique 2nd Movement Pathétique 2nd Movement

very nice

yes it does sound like something out of final fantasy, and this is because all the classics were uematsu's inspiration. just a little trivia there. now for the music. it was well done.

Grande Sonate Pathetique--_-- Grande Sonate Pathetique--_--

I remember this song

that's a remix to that theme from that old cg starship troopers series. well done.